This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Sāmod in Inches »
* Data from nearest weather station: Jaipur, India (31 KM, 19 Miles).
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in July and August.
- Sāmod has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, March is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 635.0 mm (25.00 in)